The entire Hubble team is dedicated and committed to keeping you and your data safe. We adhere to industry-leading standards to manage our network, secure our application, and set policies across our organization. If you believe you have discovered a problem or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications & Connections
- All connections to Hubble are encrypted by default, in both directions using modern ciphers and cryptographic systems. We will never connect to a data source using an unencrypted connection.
- Any attempt to connect over HTTP is redirected to HTTPS.
- Hubble's servers are hosted in Amazon Web Services. Physical and environmental security is handled entirely by Amazon and their vendors. Amazon provides as extensive list of compliance and regulatory assurances, including SOC 1, 2, and 3, and ISO27001. See Amazon compliance and security docs for more detailed information.
- A full list of subprocessors we use can be found here.
Hubble Company Policies
- Hubble mandates that employees act in accordance with security policies designed to keep customer data safe.
- Hubble requires sensitive data to be encrypted using industry-standard methods when stored on disk or transmitted over public networks.
- Hubble controls access to sensitive data, application data, and cryptographic keys.
- Two-factor authentication and strong password controls are required for administrative access to systems.
Compliance & Privacy